Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm Back!

Ok, so it has been a while since I have posted here, so I will try to update you on all the fun things that have been going on. I have been absent for a while because since basically the last post I have been pregnant! I am due May 17 2010 with a new little ENgel.

But back to Mason: We went to a bithday party where mason got to ride his first pony - and he LOVED it!


He is signing for "More" at the end of the ride:



We took another trip to Monterey to see Grandma Penny and Grandpa Jim, and to go to the aquarium to see the great white shark that was there. It wasn't all that impressive - but neat to be able to say that we saw it. We did time it just right to see the fish feeding at the outer bay exhibit. That was really neat to see the Mahi Mahi turn gold as they eat!



No comments: