Friday, July 23, 2010

Cheese Factory


Looking for a small adventure today we headed out to the cheese factory, about 15 minutes from my house.
They have a grassy picnic area and a lake - perfect for a two year old to explore and run around for an hour or two. It was so nice out there today, quiet and breezy!

I have no idea if these wheels have any use in cheese making- but they are on a pivot of some sort, and on a cement track. Mason enjoyed pushing them around, and walking along the track:



Then we headed over the lake area. We walked across a bridge, played on fallen logs, heard crows cawing, and ran up and down hills:










Since Wyatt is always attached to me in the Moby he doesn't get in too many photos of our adventures:

Mason kept saying choo-choo and I had no idea why...until I looked at the shape of this tank. He learned today that this is a propane tank. But I can see how through his eyes it would be a train car...right shape!

No comments: